January 27th - February 2nd, 2018
Join Gretchen Williams and Markella Los for a nourishing and invigorating yoga retreat on the Pacific Coast of Mexico, surrounded by and in tune with the potency of Nature.
This retreat is open to all levels and offers the opportunity to deepen your practice, connect with and be at home with yourself, and embark on authentic Pacific adventures.
Most days will open and close with a practice followed by a group meal at the jungle lodge. The rest of the time is yours! Make your way to the private beach, relax in a hammock surrounded by the sounds of the jungle, explore the charming town of San Pancho, soak up the stunning sunsets and enjoy traditional Ayurvedic and mexican treatments.
Pricing starts at $1100 and includes:
- Jungle Treehouse accommodations with minimal impact on the surrounding environment
- Twice daily vegetarian meals (vegan options available)
- 10 yoga practices on an open-air platform surrounded by the jungle
- Sea kayaking day trip (whale watching season!)
- Soothing sound bath
- Excursions and two group dinners in town
Optional add ons include:
- Surfing or SUP lessons
- Cultural or Wildlife Tours
- Ayurvedic Treatments
- Acupunture, Tunia and Moxi bustian
Contact me here for more info!