My private clients are often students who
- are newer to yoga who want to get comfortable with the basics before joining a group class
- have an existing practice and want to dive deeper into their understanding of the poses and what really works for them
- are working with an injury and looking for guidance modifying
- have a specific goal (learning inversions!)
- prefer to practice in the comfort of their own home
I would love to work with you to meet your needs, and help you build a healthy, long term relationship with your body and practice. For specific rates and availability send me an email here.
I have so enjoyed my private classes with Markella. She has a highly personalized approach, focusing on the issues her clients prioritize (such as getting stronger, in my case). She is incredibly observant - noticing the little details of how I do each pose, and then helping me fine tune. She is creative - one class is never the same as the next - and patient, gently coaching and encouraging but never pushing me beyond my limits. And, more than anything, she is a lovely person - approachable, genuine and respectful (always on time). I highly recommend Markella! - Cynthia, S